Friday, March 13, 2009

UNdressing

We heard Abby chattering away in her room around 4am this morning, then she went back to sleep. When Randy went to say goodbye to her before he left for work this morning at 6am, he called to me and said "Hey, did you put pajamas on Abby last night?" I said "of course!". He said "well, she doesn't have any on now!"

Sure enough, she had figured out how to take her PJ's off!

He didn't have time to redress her, and I didn't want to get out of bed to get her dressed, so he just put her back in bed with a couple blankets over top and told her to go back to sleep (which she did).

I brought my camera with me when I went to get her up this morning, but she did NOT want her picture taken! Here's the best I got:


"Uh-Oh!" Here Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment