Today is our 9th Anniversary. There are 9 roses in the front yard indicating the 9 years of our marriage. They are a reminder to us of our love to each other and of God's great love to us.
To the LOVE of my life: Thank you for 9 wonderful years of marriage. Thank you for being a godly wife and a wonderful mom to Abby. You are a hard worker who cares for your family. God has given me a great helpmeet! You are so lovely! I LOVE YOU!
What a sweet way to share with the 'world' your love for Judy. Your blog always makes me smile :o)
ReplyDeleteAwwww...! That was so sweet, Randy! I really like the last picture! I can always remember how many years you two have been married, b/c how close your anniversary is to Julia's birthday. She told me today, my birthday is in ONE week! Nine years already! Wow.
ReplyDelete