Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

Randy and I were here in the office catching up with today's news before going to bed tonight when we heard the door to Abby's room "bouncing" a little bit. We never latch it completely when we put her in bed. We just leave it open a crack.

Our first thought was that maybe Snickers was in there and wanted out, since that's the sound he makes when he paws at the door trying to open it. I went to open it for him, and instead of Snickers, I found a very LARGE "cat". It was Abby! She had climbed out of her crib all by herself! That's the first time that's happened, but we know it won't be the last. We didn't even hear her climb out, and obviously she didn't fall and crash because we had no clue it was going on. She had also "dressed herself" by pulling her dirty onesie over her head before pulling on the door. Silly girl!

A new phase of parenting has begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment