That was so CUTE! I voted the other day for her birthday (and I think I know it. Although I guess everyone voting thinks they do, huh? ;) ). Brian tried to vote and it wouldn't let us do another one from this computer, I guess. ?? He said you're doing a good job keeping up your blog. Actually, he said Judy is, but I see *Randy* has posted these last few! :D
Thanks Brian! I am enjoying posting and making the blog better. The reason that you only could vote once is probably the blog already recognizes that your computer already voted once. That way people can't mass vote.
That was so CUTE! I voted the other day for her birthday (and I think I know it. Although I guess everyone voting thinks they do, huh? ;) ). Brian tried to vote and it wouldn't let us do another one from this computer, I guess. ?? He said you're doing a good job keeping up your blog. Actually, he said Judy is, but I see *Randy* has posted these last few! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Brian! I am enjoying posting and making the blog better. The reason that you only could vote once is probably the blog already recognizes that your computer already voted once. That way people can't mass vote.
ReplyDelete