Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sanding, Stickers, Sickness

One of the things on my to-do list is to re-stain some of the trim in our spare bathroom. I started on that project last week, and of course my helper was right there with me! :)




Randy came down with a NASTY version of the flu last Friday. It started with a bad headache and achyness all over, and deteriorated down to "the worst stomache ache I've ever had", complete with vomiting and diarrhea on Saturday night/Sunday. He stayed home from church on Sunday, and missed work on Monday and Tuesday. If you know Randy very well, you know it's hard to get him to miss those things, so that gives you some idea of the severity of this flu bug. I got the lighter version of it (thank you, Lord!), and was just sick on Sunday night. We weren't sure what we would do if both of us came down with Randy's version. Who would watch over Abby? She stayed healthy thru it all (so far), for which we are very grateful.


Abby and I made it to church on Sunday morning and for half the service on Sunday evening. Abby was playing with some stickers as we got ready for church in the evening. Do you see where she decided to place them? :) Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment