Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Very Blessed!

We are so blessed! The first word we hear from Abby in the morning (at least 99.5% of the time) is a cheerful "HI!" She is SO HAPPY when she wakes up! Here's what I found when I went in this morning:



She's been in the habit of taking off her pajamas when she wakes up in the morning. That's why she doesn't have any PJ's on. She also had one side of her diaper unfastened. Good thing I went in there when I did, or she may have been in her birthday suit!

This cheerfulness caused cousin Emily much consternation when they woke up from their naps yesterday, but otherwise the girls played very nicely together. It just made my heart feel so happy and satisfied to hear the girls chattering and playing together! They had a GREAT time in the sand and dirt in the corner of the garden. I snuck out the deck door and took a few pictures from a distance, not wanting to disturb them, but then got up closer and took more pictures. They were having so much fun that the didn't even mind me taking pictures! Abby had dumped a bunch of dirt over Emily's head before I got out there, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. Both girls were filthy by the time they got done playing, but they were happy, and that is what was most important.








Randy snapped a couple pictures of me and Abby on Sunday as we prepared hash browns for breakfast. Some friends had given us a kids sized apron when we got Abby, and I finally hauled it out for her to use. She loved it!
And the reason I can have all these fun times with Abby and my nieces and cousins is because I have a husband who faithfully goes to work every day, even when he doesn't feel like it. I have the most loving, forgiving, humble, kind, hard-working, God-fearing husband in the world! I am spoiled rotten! I love you, Honey!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Abby's face while she is cooking with you is priceless!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete