On Tuesday I came home from work and got Abby up from a nap. She was silly and decided to play with my hat and her own hat. Here are pictures that we took of ourselves.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mother's Day and Funny Time With Dad
Mother's Day was Sunday and Mom was honored (we hope) as Abby and I made a home made card, cleaned up a lot of things around the house and then did yard work on Saturday (See blog post below). I love you! You are an awesome mom!!!

On Tuesday I came home from work and got Abby up from a nap. She was silly and decided to play with my hat and her own hat. Here are pictures that we took of ourselves.

On Tuesday I came home from work and got Abby up from a nap. She was silly and decided to play with my hat and her own hat. Here are pictures that we took of ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the hats! Especially Randy's! =-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun pictures!
Randy-just wanted to let you know that the color of the hat suits you well....hee, hee! Awesome post!
ReplyDelete