And this too... (turned the garbage can upside down and stood on it to reach the drinking fountain at church)
So VERY proud of herself!
All ready to go on a walk with Daddy. Daddy put the hat on, but I'm guessing she put the sunglasses on....do you agree? :)
She really wanted to go outside during one of the really hot days, so I let her go out and play in the shade right outside the deck door. I was inside staying cool(er). She made mud out of dirt and water from her spray bottle, and then spread it on her arms and legs and the deck. Seems like I read that mud helps cool you down...she must've read the same book! :) I took a couple pictures before she noticed I was there.
She earned herself a cool-water bath for this act. It was all worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment