Well, the cookies were a flop - literally! They were flat when I pulled them out of the oven on Sunday morning, but I took them to church anyway and we ate them up in class. They tasted fine. Andrew made them with his Dad (with prep help from mom) at home on Saturday and said theirs turned out just fine, so I know the recipe works. Something just went wrong with my preparation. So our "tomb" (cookie) wasn't empty/hollow, but Jesus' tomb is still empty! Praise God!!
P.S. I did an online search for why my egg whites didn't set up (I got a bit of yolk in my whites, and fished it out with spoon and fingers). Here's the link for anyone else who is curious about how to make good meringue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry they did not work out, but YEAH they tasted yummie.
ReplyDeleteHello, I am Sandra, met Randy at my church back in Grants Pass Or, Faith Baptist. many years ago, before he was married. the teens loved him, I had a couple at that time, Andressia and Sean.
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Hna.Judy, Hello. I do hope to. I have had the pleasure of praying for yo both as you for a child so it is really a special treat to see her, she is so adorable. I especially love the spot she picked out for her stickers, LOL.
I live in Mx now for 5 yrs, but i do go back as often as GOD brings it together for me to. i am headed back In may, PTL for a short visit. I do hope to hear from you. I will ad you all to my list for more children and the entire process.
Have blessed day! Hna.Sandra Gonzales-Vasques